Apple today unveiled a number of new products and features at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC).
One of the biggest news was the new MacBook Air with a redesigned chassis, a new M2 chip and a bigger, brighter display. The new MacBook Air is available to order today starting at $999.
Apple also announced iOS 17, the latest version of its mobile operating system. iOS 17 includes new features including a redesigned Lock Screen, new Messages features, and improved Live Text and Visual Search. iOS 17 will be available to developers today and to the general public in the fall.
Along with iOS 17, Apple also shared iPadOS 17, macOS Ventura, watchOS 9 and tvOS 16 with users.
We bring to your attention the important points from the event:
- New MacBook Air: The new MacBook Air is the biggest MacBook Air design since 2018. It has a thinner and lighter design, a new M2 chip, a bigger, brighter screen and a color keyboard.
- iOS 17: iOS 17 also brings new features to iPhone: Lock Screen, new Messages features, and improved Live Text and Visual Search.
- iPadOS 17: iPadOS 17 brings Stage Manager to iPad, allowing users to work with multiple apps simultaneously. It also has new features for collaboration and creativity.
- macOS Ventura: macOS Ventura brings new features to Mac, including Stage Manager, Continuity Camera, and improved Mail features.
- watchOS 9: watchOS 9 brings new health features to Apple Watch, including atrial fibrillation history, medication tracking, and new exercise types.
- tvOS 16: tvOS 16 brings a number of new features to Apple TV, including new gaming features, a new Fitness app, and new ways to control Apple TV with your voice.
Overall, WWDC 2023 was a big event for Apple where many new products and features were announced. The new MacBook Air is a great choice for anyone looking for a new laptop, and iOS 17 is a major update that brings the most unexpected features to iPhone. If you're an Apple fan, you'll want to keep up with all the news from WWDC 2023.